Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10350
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 1:22pm

Topic: I need some ideas for my hair.
Posted By: delenn7
Subject: I need some ideas for my hair.
Date Posted: June 29 2003 at 3:03am
Hi! I'm a 19-year female from Canada, and I have a pixie cut. My hair sometimes seems dull to me, and it's really thick, brown, and straight with a slight wave. I do get my hair frosted with blonde and crimson-glow, but would white look good with it? And since my hair is really short (no it's not as short as a buzz cut) how can I curl it? Please some suggestions would help. Thank you!

Replies:
Posted By: hairalways
Date Posted: June 29 2003 at 9:22am
Can u post a picture? It is so hard to say what looks good without seeing what tones your skin are in and what you exixting color is.

Jacqui

-------------

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: June 29 2003 at 11:38pm
Everyone gets bored with their hair sometimes, I know :-P . My hair is a really dull, mousy brown, so recently I've been dyeing it a really dark red-red, almost like a cherry red. I like that. I also wish I could do it blue, sometimes, but my hair doesn't take blue well. It turns green :-P . The "normal" hair dyes are pretty boring, to me, so I'd vote using the unnatural shades instead.
And then there are always wigs. I like playing with those a lot, if I'm really bored or my hair is being really bad that day. . .

Posted By: Jennifer
Date Posted: June 29 2003 at 11:53pm
>>>>And since my hair is really short (no it's not as short as a buzz cut) how can I curl it?

Exactly how short is it? Some curling irons that I've seen are quite small in diameter.

Also, depending on the texture of your hair, you may be able to curl it by steam! I know it sounds odd, but honestly, I've boiled a pot of water and the steam really curls my hair (my hair is much longer than yours, but I have bangs, and my bangs really, really curl up when exposed to steam!).

-------------

Posted By: ~QueenzBalla~
Date Posted: January 30 2004 at 4:30pm
Yeah i agree with Jennifer because there are very small flat irons and curling irons because my mother has a small flat iron that she use on her short cut hair (it used 2 be shoulder length).And 4 the small curling irons,i dont own one but i've seen them in alot of different beauty supply stores around my way.

-------------
---------->I love<3 this game!

Print Page | Close Window