Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10372
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 5:50am

Topic: i love short hair on woman!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: i love short hair on woman!
Date Posted: September 17 2003 at 2:29pm
I love all women but i love to see short and sexy hair on woman to show their pretty face!

Replies:
Posted By: tina m
Date Posted: September 17 2003 at 9:47pm
All right Roberto!!! Good for you! Another lover of short haired women!!!

-------------
tina

Date Posted: September 20 2003 at 11:28am
You and me both roberto.
Love those beautiful, sexy women with short hair!

Date Posted: October 07 2003 at 6:20pm
me too. i can''t imagine any look that i like better on women than a girly short-hairstyle. i love these looks with short, spikey hair at the back and a bit longer on top and at the front, with a zig-zag-part maybe, or a sidepart...and some sweet hairclips. so....wow! ;-)

greetings

red_qo

Posted By: HeadBoy
Date Posted: October 09 2003 at 7:37am
Count me in.

-------------
Peace to all

Posted By: Mark E
Date Posted: October 22 2003 at 3:34pm
Please add my name to the list of men who adore short hair on women!!! To me there is nothing better than short hair! Keep up all the short looks ladies!!!

-------------
Mark E

Posted By: ~QueenzBalla~
Date Posted: January 28 2004 at 4:33pm
Oh werd?! u do? well i think it looks nice 2 because im getting mine cut short like T-Boz had and personally i think i would look even cuter to the boys in my school and around my way (since im in high school) and feel sexier for my age (15),even though when i was deciding 2 get it cut i knew i wouldnt want a cut that would make me look 2 much older or business like since im still in school and really more of the laid-back casual sporty type (basketball especially) but i still have a sexy and mostly ever boy i chill with notices that about me.So it really wouldnt matter if i cut it or not but im still cutting it regardless.....i mean hey it aint like its never gonna back right?.....my point exactly.

-------------
---------->I love<3 this game!

Print Page | Close Window