Print Page | Close Window

Idea for a new hair do and need opinions!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10563
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 12:05pm

Topic: Idea for a new hair do and need opinions!
Posted By: lexi
Subject: Idea for a new hair do and need opinions!
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi! I have long brown hair that is curly on the bottom and straight on the top. I was thinking about taking off three inches to make it just below shoulder-length b/c I have split ends and then frosting it blonde. What do you think?? Any other ideas? Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: Amanda
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hi Lexi, Are you thinking to die it all blonde or highlight it blonde like with foil. But I think that what you have in mind is a good idea take about 2 inch. off. And highlight it with some bleach and some darker blonde. Well good luck and by the way you have a cool name. Amanda E-mail me if you have any more questions Panda5694@hotmail.com> Hi! I have long brown hair that is curly on the bottom> and straight on the top. I was thinking about taking> off three inches to make it just below shoulder-length> b/c I have split ends and then frosting it blonde.> What do you think?? Any other ideas? Thanks!

-------------
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left

Posted By: jim
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:13pm
> Hi Lexi, Are you thinking to die it all blonde or> highlight it blonde like with foil. But I think that> what you have in mind is a good idea take about 2> inch. off. And highlight it with some bleach and some> darker blonde. Well good luck and by the way you have> a cool name. Amanda E-mail me if you have any more> questions Panda5694@hotmail.com> Hi! I have long> brown hair that is curly on the bottomi agree take off 2 inches ans highlite it.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window