Print Page | Close Window

hair cut ahhh

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11155
Printed Date: May 21 2024 at 10:16pm

Topic: hair cut ahhh
Posted By: Stephanie
Subject: hair cut ahhh
Date Posted: December 22 2000 at 10:12am
I just cut my hair to my shoulders because it was in such bad shape. Now i don`t know how to style it. It is straight and wavy. Thin and blonde. All I know how to do is straighten it. I need another style or two quick!

Replies:
Posted By: tweety
Date Posted: December 26 2000 at 4:09pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=1770&page=1#20.1770.1 - 20.1770.1
quote:

stephanie originally wrote:
I just cut my hair to my shoulders because it was in such bad shape. Now i don't know how to style it. It is straight and wavy. Thin and blonde. All I know how to do is straighten it. I need another style or two quick!

I have a friend who has the same problem u do. She seperated her hair into lots of little sections and braided each section, so that all her hair was braided into like a LOT of braids. It looked really good, plus it isnt tangley when u undo it. She tied each little braid with a TINY elastic, which u can get at places like wal-mart or wal-greens(thats where she got them) And anyone else who might b reading this, it works for long hair too, cuz i have long hair and i did this and it looks cool. After you have all these little braids, you can style them like they were normal unbraided hair--like, you can bring the front pieces of each side up and tie it in the back, or put them all in a ponytail. Hope ive helped a little!

-------------

Posted By: tweety
Date Posted: December 26 2000 at 4:10pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=1770&page=1#20.1770.1 - 20.1770.1
quote:

stephanie originally wrote:
I just cut my hair to my shoulders because it was in such bad shape. Now i don't know how to style it. It is straight and wavy. Thin and blonde. All I know how to do is straighten it. I need another style or two quick!

I have a friend who has the same problem u do. She seperated her hair into lots of little sections and braided each section, so that all her hair was braided into like a LOT of braids. It looked really good, plus it isnt tangley when u undo it. She tied each little braid with a TINY elastic, which u can get at places like wal-mart or wal-greens(thats where she got them) And anyone else who might b reading this, it works for long hair too, cuz i have long hair and i did this and it looks cool. After you have all these little braids, you can style them like they were normal unbraided hair--like, you can bring the front pieces of each side up and tie it in the back, or put them all in a ponytail. Hope ive helped a little!

-------------