Print Page | Close Window

my hair needs help =(

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11246
Printed Date: May 21 2024 at 3:14pm

Topic: my hair needs help =(
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: my hair needs help =(
Date Posted: March 08 2001 at 7:32pm
so i have red hair about to my shoulders.. it used to be short and i figured if i grew it out it would make it look better. boy am i wrong. my hair is thick and sort of frizzy well alright very frizzy and ive tried some things and either im using them wrong or they are bad products! i dunno what to do with it.. let it keep growing so hopefully itll look a bit thinner or cut it shorter so i can put gel in it and not worry ! im so confused any advice ??? get back pleaseeeeeeee. bubye.

Replies:
Posted By: CJ
Date Posted: March 10 2001 at 12:22pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=2196&page=1#20.2196.1 - 20.2196.1
quote:
gina! originally wrote: so i have red hair about to my shoulders.. it used to be short and i figured if i grew it out it would make it look better. boy am i wrong. my hair is thick and sort of frizzy well alright very frizzy and ive tried some things and either im using them wrong or they are bad products! i dunno what to do with it.. let it keep growing so hopefully itll look a bit thinner or cut it shorter so i can put gel in it and not worry ! im so confused any advice ??? get back pleaseeeeeeee. bubye.
Cut it into a short angular bob. ABout midcheek that angles back about to the top of the ear and the nape of the neck clippered short. A sexy style.

-------------
cj

Print Page | Close Window