Print Page | Close Window

White hair at a very young age

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11426
Printed Date: June 02 2024 at 1:23pm

Topic: White hair at a very young age
Posted By: Cathy
Subject: White hair at a very young age
Date Posted: July 15 2001 at 2:14pm
My hair started turning white at the age of 14 and now at 21 i’m 70% white-haired. I’ve inherited my premature white hair from my mother’s side and my original colour is dark brown. Despite my age i like it, the only matter is that i miss my long hair since i’ve cut it when i was 17 and still bothered by those white streaks so i’ve thought to take away some focus from my hair, in fact after that i started to have a better attitude but now i ask if a longer hairstyle can be suitable for the white hair and i’d like to receive some advices about it.
Thanks in advance.

Cathy

-------------
Cathy

Replies:
Posted By: wolfgang
Date Posted: July 15 2001 at 3:29pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=2915&page=1#20.2915.1 - 20.2915.1
Cathy, I think it is not the hair color that gives your appearance beautiness and elegance. I personally have seen very young ladies with completely gray hair (over a life time from several decades) , but the hair looked so healthy and the women so beautiful that I could only love it, and the hair was long. I think your white hair will be much more beautiful as a gray hair ever can be.

wolfgang

-------------

Posted By: Cathy
Date Posted: July 17 2001 at 2:36pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=2915&page=1#20.2916.1 - 20.2916.1
Hello Wolfgang and thanks for responding, many people consider my white hair striking and i receive a lot of compliments. I always heard that longer gray hair makes look a woman older further on but of course it can change from person to person, on the other hand long hair is no doubt a more feminine look and i certainly don’t want to look as a boy, it’s also clear that in my case having white hair doesn’t mean wisdon yet as we use to say but it’s a funny thing for a girl of my age however now i haven’t the temptation of haircolor, i fear it could be a vicious circle.

-------------
Cathy

Print Page | Close Window