Print Page | Close Window

flipped out

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11438
Printed Date: May 23 2024 at 3:17am

Topic: flipped out
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: flipped out
Date Posted: July 22 2001 at 9:13pm
okay.. i have thin blonde hair almost to my shoulders and i want that flipped out look ...kinda 60`s-ish but it looks oh so cute.. did that make any sense at all?? oh well HELP i have no idea how to make my hair flip out and STAY byes thanx-andie

Replies:
Posted By: JES
Date Posted: July 23 2001 at 3:43pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=2949&page=1#20.2949.1 - 20.2949.1
If you are talking about the style in which you have multiple layers that flip out, rather than just a one length style with the bottom flipping out, you will need to get it cut a special way. If you have thin blonde hair it might be tough because you might not be able to get the proper layering (usually done with both scissors and razor). Best bet would be to find a picture and take it to a good stylist and ask for their honest opinion on whether they can do it or not. Good Luck

-------------

Posted By: Firshala
Date Posted: July 27 2001 at 12:53am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP673892709&id=2949&page=1#20.2949.1 - 20.2949.1
Hi! You first need to get it cut that way- I`d suggest bringing in a picture of what you want to your stylist. Then, you need either a really strong gel or a wax-type product, and you need to blow dry it with a round brush. I got my hair cut about two months ago, and I needed to do that to make the back flip out. By the way, that`s a really cool style :)

Love to All,
Firsh

-------------

Print Page | Close Window