Print Page | Close Window

better hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1169
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 12:28pm

Topic: better hair
Posted By: alista
Subject: better hair
Date Posted: December 14 2004 at 4:53pm
I've started using jojoba oil on my hair and WOW! There is a major difference. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and my hair isn't as frizzy as it used to be, it's much more shiney, and my color is amazing. It's just my natural color but the red in it is soooooo much stronger. I'm so glad I stumbled onto this forum! Thanx all for the advice and sharing!

-------------
I once saw a bumper sticker that said:
"I slow down for brunettes, stop for
blonds, and back up for redheads!"

Replies:
Posted By: korsakovhatt3
Date Posted: December 18 2004 at 7:01pm
I'm glad it's working for you. I haven't tried jojoba oil yet, but I've been meaning to. When my hair was its natural auburn colour I found that anything that added shine made my colour much more intense. The beauty of red hair is all in its reflective quality. Most red hair has strands of brown, red, gold, and blonde. When those strands are shiny and reflecting light, the results are gorgeous. You have the added gift of natural waves.

-------------
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)

Posted By: Renee
Date Posted: December 21 2004 at 11:51pm
ordered my jojoba from cedarvale.com on the 22nd of november and i still havent received it. They took the money from my account though and their site is down. I wont take it easy with them

-------------

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: January 01 2005 at 10:49am
Hey Alista, great to hear that the jojoba oil is working wonders for you!

So Renee... have you received your order yet from the online merchant? Is their website still down? Hope you either get the product you ordered from them, or your money back (but if they went out of business when they were in possession of your money, you're probably out of luck... you'd be standing in line with the rest of their creditors and be lucky to get pennies on the dollar). Anyway, hope it works out for you.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window