Print Page | Close Window

I look younger than everyone I know - what`s with that?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12063
Printed Date: June 18 2024 at 8:24am

Topic: I look younger than everyone I know - what`s with that?
Posted By: Whitney
Subject: I look younger than everyone I know - what`s with that?
Date Posted: July 12 2002 at 7:43pm
Hey everybody.

I look 4 years or more younger than I do, and when one is a teenager, that isn`t a good thing. I have problems getting into PG-13 movies and I`m almost 16!

Anyway, my hair is just past my bra strap and do you guys think a new style would make me look a bit older? I don`t want to cut it - maybe just wear it differently. Also I usualy wear is down with a side part or I put it up in hair sticks.

Well, any help you could give me would be appreciated! Thanks!

-------------
Whitney

Replies:
Posted By: kerry
Date Posted: July 12 2002 at 8:52pm
Although this is just my opinion and I know that you said you don`t want to cut it but I think you should bring your hair to a shorter length. Maybe Julia Stiles` new hair cut might look good on you. But shorter hair makes you look more mature. Or if you don`t want to cut it that short, bring it to your shoulders and get it layered. Just don`t be afraid to make your hair length shorter. Hope I helped!

-------------
kerry wilson

Posted By: Kim
Date Posted: July 15 2002 at 7:53pm
hum... Wear alot of makeup. dark Eyeliner. Dark lipstick base powder ect... But as far as the hair.... I think you really need to get a bob It will make you look A few years older. But since your still just A kid I think your to young to get it dyed. But If you choose to dye it blonde a blonde bob would look cool. Hope I helped ya out!

-------------