Print Page | Close Window

how are you supposed to diffuse hair?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12453
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 6:20pm

Topic: how are you supposed to diffuse hair?
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: how are you supposed to diffuse hair?
Date Posted: March 01 2004 at 5:50pm
okay my hair is like real thick...in the morning it naturally has big fat ugly waves in it but it also straightens really easy so it's not straight or curly... but anyways... i can never get my hair to curl with a diffuser. i don't think im using it right but whenever i TRY, my hair turns out semi striaght and feels like straw (i use mousse). so could somebody explain to me how exactly to use one? thanks in advance!

Replies:
Posted By: Wild Rose
Date Posted: March 02 2004 at 2:25pm
sure sure, us curly heads hafta stick together!!! get yourself a curl enchancing gel or moose whichever u perfur!!! And scrunch it through wet hair!!!! since it sounded like you already owned a deffuser, hold it like an in. form your hair!!!! The gentle air from a diffuser wount blow out curls!!! Also another thing u could be doing wrong is don't brush your hair or even towle dry your hair when you come out of the shower cuz it'll ruff the cuticle and cause your curls to go straight and your hair to fuzz!!!! When your hair is dry!!! spay on a shine serum for great looking bouncing curls!!!

-------------
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~

Print Page | Close Window