Print Page | Close Window

help! interesting non-ponytails

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12616
Printed Date: May 28 2024 at 3:53am

Topic: help! interesting non-ponytails
Posted By: x_xxx_amy_xxx_x
Subject: help! interesting non-ponytails
Date Posted: September 06 2004 at 1:33pm
Hi! I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me ... My hair looks all poofy when it's loose because I have annoying cowlicks, so I tie it up into a pony tail. But this is getting boring - is there anything you can think of - a way to tie it up that isn't too over-the-top and glamerous? Curly up-do things are really pretty but they wouldn't be suitable. Is there some kind of twist or something? Please - help! Thanx, Ames xx

-------------
~--~--~--~--~
Snow Patrol
~--~--~--~--~

Replies:
Date Posted: September 06 2004 at 1:38pm
anyone?

-------------
~--~--~--~--~
Snow Patrol
~--~--~--~--~

Posted By: AnaisSatin
Date Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:35pm
Hairboutique has these things called Evita Peroni Audrey Pelican clips... they hold hair up in a simple French twist. Claires also has some they call "concorde" clips. You roll your hair up into the twist shape, then slide the beak down the inside of the roll. Catch your scalp hair and roll hair at the same time. Or you could clip it across.

ahhhh it's so hard to explain... I wish I had pictures.

Anais

Posted By: wannabgorgeous14
Date Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:40pm
Try parting ur hair on the side and putting it in a low ponytail and tie it off w/ a cute ribbon that matches ur outfit. its a great way 2 change ur look w/o bein over the top, and its bettere than a plainjane ponytail

-------------
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)

Date Posted: September 07 2004 at 11:58am
thanks! I'll check the hairboutique site and thanks for the low-pony-side-parting-with-ribbon suggestion

Print Page | Close Window