Print Page | Close Window

Seeking women with little or no hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12800
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 8:41pm

Topic: Seeking women with little or no hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Seeking women with little or no hair
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
For your information: They maybe in a manarity but there are a large mumber of men who like very short hair and sometimes even bald on women. I,for one, am particularly attracted to women who wear their hair very short. It is not only the obvious tactile and visual stimulation but a strong psychological attraction to a woman who has the confidence to shed her locks and defy centuries of traditional fashion. It is a statement of pride in one's looks in general and one's ability to be very sexy without what many women feel is their crowning glory. If you aren't attrractive now, a buzzcut will reveal the beauty that is you. For more info contact Ed dwm age 49 Pottsville, Pa AGE 49 -

Replies:
Posted By: Itzel
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I think hair length is a personnal choice. Whether you choose to wear it long or short depends on your own taste. But what is for sure is that whichever length you choose, you should always take care of it. In my opinion, you should not cut off you long hair only because you're too lazy to take proper care of it. Face it: hair is a part of you and if you love yourself, you'll have to work hard to be as beautifull as you can be.Another thing I would like to ad is that since hair length is a personnal choice, you must not let another person, should it be your lover or your best friend, make you change it.

-------------
«On ne naît pas femme: on le
devient» -Simone de Beauvoir