Print Page | Close Window

DESP...SEEKING NEW HAIR STYLE

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12802
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 3:42pm

Topic: DESP...SEEKING NEW HAIR STYLE
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: DESP...SEEKING NEW HAIR STYLE
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I have been seeking a new hair style too. I have the same hair problems but I have been wearing a twist or braid or pony tail.I'm tired of that. I have bit longer than shoulder length thick wavy when it wants to be hair with bangs that I'm growing out about mid cheek. Any sugg?

Replies:
Posted By: leo
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Try to go short, it is sure a sexy style and you can be fresh for the summer. Let me know what you think about. Hi, Leo.

-------------
carpe diem

Posted By: Stephanie
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
There are businesses which do computer imaging of hair. I am currently looking for such a business. They "put your face" into a computer, then add different hairstyles of your choice to the face. This allows you to see what different colors, lengths, and styles would look like on your particular face. You can take your choices home on a printed sheet or on a video tape. These businesses are, however, hard to find as many of them move around from mall to mall in those center booths. If you should find any businesses which do this, I'd love to know. I've been looking for months. Good luck.> Try to go short, it is sure a sexy style> and you can be fresh for the summer. Let me know> what you think about. Hi, Leo.>

-------------

Print Page | Close Window