Print Page | Close Window

Hot rollers

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12814
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 4:48am

Topic: Hot rollers
Posted By: bill
Subject: Hot rollers
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
Anyone have any pics of women in hot rollers? Any women want to talk about hot rolling your hair and the styles that you like?

Replies:
Posted By: Sarah
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:15am
I use to use hot rollers daily. I was concerned about the overall health of my hair. I now only use them on special occassions when I want my hair to look sexy. I usually wear my hair straight but I feel so feminine and sexy when it is curled and flows in waves around my face and down my back. When I roll my hair I use the largest roller available and roll it back away from my face. I normally let them stay in about 10 minutes and then unroll. I never comb out the curls until my hair cools, then only using my fingers. I don't want to break the end or comb out the set. I usually end up with curls and waves that are loose and fall away from my face.

-------------
Sarah Brooke

Posted By: bill
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Thanks Sarah for your post. how long is your hair? do you have any pics or know of a site where there are some? thx, Bill

-------------

Posted By: Sarah
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
Hi Bill:My hair is almost to my waist. I have long layers and used the hot rollers to make curls and waves. It also made my hair look fuller. I am afraid that I don't have any pictures, sorry.Sarah

-------------
Sarah Brooke

Posted By: Jeff
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
> Hi Sarah:> How beautiful your hair must look! I often put my wife's long hair in hot rollers, but the longer it gets, the more ineffective they are. Lately I have begun using foam rollers. The results are amazing - tight corkscrew spiral curls that last a lot longer! Just use styling spray and small rollers and twist your hair sometimes to give extra curl.> Jeff

-------------
xoom!

Posted By: Mike
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
I am a guy with sholder length hair and my girl friend sets my hair regualry in magnetic rollers and I love the result. I have even started liking the way i look with them in.>

-------------

Print Page | Close Window