Print Page | Close Window

How can I convince my boy friend

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12881
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 12:24am

Topic: How can I convince my boy friend
Posted By: Alan
Subject: How can I convince my boy friend
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Joan, I was in the same situation as your boyfriend several months ago. My girlfriend had hair below her knees and she wanted desperately to cut it short! I was totally against it as I loved to play in her hair. Well quite simply she said that it was something that she had to do and if I really loved her it would not affect our relationship. She went ahead with the cut but presented me with the shorn hiar in a braid about 3 feet long. I can still play with her hair!!

Replies:
Posted By: Dick
It sounds like a perfect response - you still have her hair and she has more time to spend with you - less hair to take her time but I hope she didn't go too short.> Joan, I was in the same situation as your> boyfriend several months ago. My girlfriend had> hair below her knees and she wanted desperately> to cut it short! I was totally against it as I> loved to play in her hair. Well quite simply she> said that it was something that she had to do> and if I really loved her it would not affect> our relationship. She went ahead with the cut> but presented me with the shorn hiar in a braid> about 3 feet long. I can still play with her hair!!>

-------------

Posted By: Jason
> Joan, I was in the same situation as your> boyfriend several months ago. My girlfriend had> hair below her knees and she wanted desperately> to cut it short! I was totally against it as I> loved to play in her hair. Well quite simply she> said that it was something that she had to do> and if I really loved her it would not affect> our relationship. She went ahead with the cut> but presented me with the shorn hiar in a braid> about 3 feet long. I can still play with her hair!!>Lucky Guy!!! Wow, knee length hair.If you care to, would love to exchange stories or pics

-------------

Print Page | Close Window