Print Page | Close Window

long hair ramblings

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12884
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:52am

Topic: long hair ramblings
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: long hair ramblings
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't believe the number of men who like to comb their wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair, never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating when you have to spend more than a hour combing it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my hair) but some help maintaining it sure would be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take care and ladies count your blessings!!GypsyPrincess

Replies:
Posted By: Charlie
Gypsie PrincessYou don't know what I'd give to have a lady with hair like yours. There isn't much that turns me on more than brushing and taking care of long hair. I also love the way it feels on my skin! Keep your chin up and stay away from the shears!!Charlie> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess

-------------
Charlie

Posted By: Tom
> Well hello there long hair lovers!! I can't> believe the number of men who like to comb their> wives\girlfriends hair. My hair is 42inches long> and my boyfriend has never ever combed my hair,> never mind styled it for me. Sometimes I am so> tempted to cut my hair off but then my boyfriend> interjects and says no way!! It gets pretty frustrating> when you have to spend more than a hour combing> it out. He sure enjoys everyone looking at me(my> hair) but some help maintaining it sure would> be nice! Oh well you can't have everything. Take> care and ladies count your blessings!!> GypsyPrincess First,don't even think about cutting your hair!!! Your boyfriend must not appreciate what he has available to him. If you happened to be with me,you would probably get pretty tired of the attention you and your hair would receive.You are missing out on alot of aspects your long hair has to offer.Sorry for your plight,hope it gets better. Tom

-------------
:)