Print Page | Close Window

Questions

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12944
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 1:41pm

Topic: Questions
Posted By: Tony
Subject: Questions
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:25am
Hello all. I have been a visitor to your site for a while now and I have a couple of questions for the various Rapunzels out there who are regulars on this site. First, can each of you please let us know how long your hair is, how long you have grown it, and if it has ever been any longer than it is now. I'm sure that other visitors to the site would love to know this information.The other question I have is an interesting problem I currently face. Recently, a new, very attractive, young lady (in her 20's) started at the business where I work. She is of East Indian descent and I have become friends with her over the past couple of weeks. My problem is this, she always wears her hair up in a braided bun, the large size of the bun telling me that she has VERY long locks. I would love to know exactly how long her hair is, but I'm hesitant to ask her because she is rather shy and private, and also because of the political correctness that has invaded the workplace. What should I do? If one of you ladies have had a similar experience, please fill me in.Thanks for your help and your time.Tony

Replies: