Print Page | Close Window

Asking the DIVA

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Feedback/Suggestions
Forum Description: Let us know what you think of this site.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1300
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 12:02am

Topic: Asking the DIVA
Posted By: BluCurls
Subject: Asking the DIVA
Date Posted: April 03 2001 at 12:35am
Has anyone else tried asking the short hair Diva for help? I sent an email to the address posted on the site, and it was looped back to me via another person (totally not related to hairboutique.com) who was asking a friend why he kept getting emails about hair and the Diva. I am really curious to know her opinion on a subject, but how can I get it if i can`t contact her? Any ideas or other ways to reach her?

BluCurls

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: December 29 2001 at 4:33pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP976532141&id=43&page=1#6.43.1 - 6.43.1
Hi,

The Diva does get all her emails. She uses them as inspiration for her columns. Unfortunately the Diva does travel around a lot so we have to forward her emails through a box we set up for her at HairBoutique.com.

As a rule, she is not able to answer personal questions or provide individual hair advice. Because of her busy schedule she does send her columns to us at HairBoutique.com and we then publish them for her.

Please feel free to email her but please understand that her schedule prevents her from personal responses.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best wishes & Happy New Year,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window