Print Page | Close Window

Did Jeff/Karen test the AURA?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13135
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 5:03pm

Topic: Did Jeff/Karen test the AURA?
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Did Jeff/Karen test the AURA?
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:38am
Just wondering if you guys did the AURA test over the past weekend like you had planned.. if you did I am curious to know your opinions... I gave the bottle of the Cherry conditioner to my daughter who has not mentioned getting tangles but says her hair is soft. Obviously it is not just like Aveda or I wouldn't have experienced tangles. It would be nice to beable to find the chemistry difference, how they vary in quality. Just for knowledge's sake and also for the ones who like Aveda but cannot afford it, it would be great for those people. Unfortunately, I am not a chemist of beauty supplies and have no idea what all the big words are on the back of the bottles!! Thanks.. Cher

Replies:
Posted By: KAREN
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:39am
Hi Cher,No I have not tested Aura yet. The problem...I have been to two different Sally Beauty stores here in Dallas and they did not have the product. Very strange. When I asked about it, the first woman wrinkled her nose at me and said...I think you would prefer something else.Now she could have done that because she did not have the Aura or she was just being coy about warning me about using the product. Who knows.I am going to find it somehow and I will test it as soon as I get my hands on it.Sorry for the delay.Karen> Just wondering if you guys did the AURA test> over the past weekend like you had planned.. if> you did I am curious to know your opinions...> I gave the bottle of the Cherry conditioner to> my daughter who has not mentioned getting tangles> but says her hair is soft. Obviously it is not> just like Aveda or I wouldn't have experienced> tangles. It would be nice to beable to find the> chemistry difference, how they vary in quality.> Just for knowledge's sake and also for the ones> who like Aveda but cannot afford it, it would> be great for those people. Unfortunately, I am> not a chemist of beauty supplies and have no idea> what all the big words are on the back of the> bottles!! Thanks.. Cher

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Print Page | Close Window