Print Page | Close Window

fine hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Feedback/Suggestions
Forum Description: Let us know what you think of this site.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1323
Printed Date: May 09 2024 at 7:45am

Topic: fine hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: fine hair
Date Posted: April 29 2002 at 6:54pm
I`d like to see an entire forum dedicated to people with fine thin hair. I have baby fine hair and willing to review some hair products also.
What do you think?

Replies:
Posted By: oOoStArSpArKoOo
Date Posted: June 09 2002 at 5:02pm
:| I agree, I have very fine hair and would LOVE to see a forum or something for people with fine hair! Several people have fine hair, but there isn`t too much on your site for people who do. If we had our own forum then we could discuss products and stuff dealing with fine hair, since there aren`t many new articles on hairboutique.com for people with fine hair.

-------------
StArSpArK

Posted By: ham1218
Date Posted: June 12 2002 at 9:22am
I AGREE I AGREE!!!|
I am dying for a change and want to know how other baby fine people have done their hair! I would like a short bed head style!!! But doubt it would work.

-------------
Heather

Posted By: oOoStArSpArKoOo
Date Posted: June 14 2002 at 8:13pm
Do you think the administrator`s or whoever are even reading this?¿
:)Not meening to be rude, but couldn`t they let us know what they think or something?¿ That way we`d at least know if they`d read it or not.
It could become a very popular forum, I meen, there`s lots of people out there with fine hair.

-------------
StArSpArK

Posted By: uzma
Date Posted: October 21 2002 at 2:16pm
Seeing as you are all asking for a Fine hair Forum can I please request a Straw hair Forum?

-------------
Uzi

Posted By: Sary
Date Posted: November 18 2002 at 6:06pm
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I had very pretty hair when I was younger but after about 100 single processes,highlights and child-birth I`m left with very fine hair- I would love a site devoted to fine hair remedies!!!!

-------------

Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: March 10 2003 at 12:10pm
I agree 100%!! I am glad someone finally asked for this. I have baby-fine, thin hair and have a great deal of difficulty with it. I was beginning to think I was the only one since most of these discussions seem to revolve around curly or thick hair. It would be fantastic to have our own forum since this type of hair is unique in its problems. Thank you for thinking of this!!

Print Page | Close Window