Print Page | Close Window

Hair Masks?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13236
Printed Date: June 16 2024 at 9:56am

Topic: Hair Masks?
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Hair Masks?
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:47am
So what is the difference between a hair mask like St. Ives Swiss Formula Mud Miracle and a deep conditioner like KMS Prolimin Gold Reconstructor? If it says mask on the label does that mean it has special properties?Torrie

Replies:
Posted By: jade
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:47am
> So what is the difference between a hair> mask like St. Ives Swiss Formula Mud Miracle and> a deep conditioner like KMS Prolimin Gold Reconstructor?> If it says mask on the label does that mean it> has special properties?> Torrie THe best thing to do is to read the label to see if it meets your needs. To me, a hair mask is something above a deep conditioner or reconstructor. I would say the order of hierarchy, from lowest to highest, is conditioner, deep conditioner, reconstructor and hair mask.As many know, I like Aubrey Organics products. He makes a Blue Green Algae hair mask which is superior. You can use it once a week, once a month or once a year.I think a mask is something to use when your hair is overworked or stressed severely. A good hair mask can be quite expensive, but can repair some real damage.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window