Print Page | Close Window

LIVING IN ARIZONA

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13473
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 5:52am

Topic: LIVING IN ARIZONA
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: LIVING IN ARIZONA
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:05am
Hi Everyone!!! Is there anyone here that lives in Arizona? Phoenix area or Tucson? I am moving there in a few months and I'm wondering what it will do to my hair. I have heard the dryness is harsh on the skin so I am worried about what it will do my hair and if hair products can really protect it.Leslie

Replies:
Posted By: Sarah
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:07am
Hi,I remembered your post when I saw the Hair Boutique Hair Tip of the day for 8/5/98:According to a national study the two best cities for having great hair are San Diego & Memphis. The worst cities are El Paso and Phoenix.I don't know anyone in Arizona, but I had a friend who used to live there. I will see if she can recommend anyone and post it for you.Best wishes on your move.Sarah> Hi Everyone!!! Is there anyone here that> lives in Arizona? Phoenix area or Tucson? I am> moving there in a few months and I'm wondering> what it will do to my hair. I have heard the dryness> is harsh on the skin so I am worried about what> it will do my hair and if hair products can really> protect it.> Leslie

-------------
Sarah Brooke