Print Page | Close Window

Boycott Proctor & Gamble Products

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13527
Printed Date: April 29 2024 at 2:30pm

Topic: Boycott Proctor & Gamble Products
Posted By: Tiffany
Subject: Boycott Proctor & Gamble Products
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:08am
I have recently found out that Proctor and Gamble uses animals for cruel and unnecessary product testing.The Ivory Soap Company with their pure image has kept this dirty secret from its consumers.P & G Hair care products: Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Vidal Sasson, Cover Girl, Pert, Prell (which eats your hair anyway).I am also no longer buying these additional Proctor and Gamble Products: Ivory, Lever, Zest, Safeguard, Tide, Bold, Gain, Era and Biz Soaps, Folgers Coffee, Cascade, Luvs, Bounty, Charmin, Baby Fresh, Always, Attends, Puffs, Charmin, Scope, Crest, Fixodent, Old Spice, Clearasil, Nyquil, Vicks, Downy, Pringles, Jif, Hawaiian Punch, Sunny Delight, Bounce, Criso, Dawn Comet, Spic & Span, Joy, Sure, Secret, Cover Girl products, Oil of Olay, Noxema, Max Factor and Pepto Bismol. This product list was published in this (March/April) PETA Magazine.I did buy over two thirds of these products on a regular basis, but I will find substitutes, and I will check the labels of all the products that I buy.I urge people to support cruelty free products for the benefit of all living beings.These people hurt animals to make hair care products.Did you know that?Tiffany

Replies: