Print Page | Close Window

straightening hair?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13712
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 4:19am

Topic: straightening hair?
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: straightening hair?
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
I'm a white male with wavy hair. I'd like to get my hair to hang straight. When it gets long (like I want it to be), it gets very unruly. I've tried a creme relaxer for African Americans, but it didn't work even after following the directions to a T and leaving it in 25 minutes (the maximum time). Has anyone had any luck with any of these relaxing products? Any others you might recommend?

Replies:
Posted By: Sherri
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
> I'm a white male with wavy hair. I'd like> to get my hair to hang straight. When it gets> long (like I want it to be), it gets very unruly.> I've tried a creme relaxer for African Americans,> but it didn't work even after following the directions> to a T and leaving it in 25 minutes (the maximum> time). Has anyone had any luck with any of these> relaxing products? Any others you might recommend?> Well I am half African American and i have very curly hair there are cremes for your type of hair.....if I were you I would call a local salon and ask them what kind of products are out there foryour type of hair.........e-mail me for some more help at Lovey325@aol.com

-------------
Sherri