Print Page | Close Window

Another Funny Hair Story - For Diane

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13750
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 3:13am

Topic: Another Funny Hair Story - For Diane
Posted By: KAREN
Subject: Another Funny Hair Story - For Diane
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
Hi Diane,I was telling several people the stories that had been posted in the last few days as a result of your topic which was so great....about funny hair stories.One friend of mine told me another funny hair story.Here it is...her name is Pam..and she does not have Internet access on her PC...so she asked me to post it for her:About 2 years ago she was having dinner at a BBQ place here in Dallas and was sitting in a booth next to her boyfriend. A family with about 4 small kids were sitting in the booth right behind Pam and Terry.Two of the kids were crying and Pam was trying to just block the noise out and did not notice that one of the kids was touching the back of her hair (which was hanging over the back of the booth) with his gooey, messy BBQ sloppy hands and fingers.When Pam got up to go to the restroom, her hair was stuck to the back of the booth by gooey BBQ sauce. She pried it loose but it was all glooped together and in clumps of red mess.The little boy started to cry when she got up to use the restroom because he couldn't glop stuff on her hair.I am surprised she didn't feel it, but she swears she didn't.How does that rank on your funnyhair-o-meter?Karen

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Replies: