Print Page | Close Window

Closure of chat room at haircut.net

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13775
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 5:18pm

Topic: Closure of chat room at haircut.net
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Closure of chat room at haircut.net
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
Well folks all good things always come to an end. The Chat Rooms at haircut.net have beenclosed for good. As we have been paying for the chat rooms out of our own pockets. This is allvoluntary work that both Zvi and I have been doing here and the harassment which has beencoming into our chat room by Bobby Stanley has casted a dark shadow on the room. People arejust not having fun there any more. The new comers to this site are no longer greeted in theroom, this was one of the greatest qualities of the rooms. The ability for people to feel welcome.I thank you all for being such good members and especially to those who were kind enough tosend IM transcripts of how Bobby Stanley was planning to defeat our new Password protectionsystem and how he was able to continuously re-enter the chat room after being banned tocontinue his rein of harassment toward the chat room members and it's moderators.Well Bobby, I congratulate you on a job well done, and for those of you who wish to send yourcongratulations directly to him please feel free to contact him at the following addresses:Bstan48560@aol.comDem6818346@aol.comBob Stanley207 Serena DriveHixson, TN 37343(423) 842-7788

Replies: