Print Page | Close Window

Thanks!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13859
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 3:18pm

Topic: Thanks!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Thanks!
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:33am
Thank you for the responses to my dilema. I plan on trying all of them. It is really nice to join a board where people actually respond to you--I've been on a lot where a msg will seem to be ignored. Everyone here seems so open and friendly--not clique-ish!Thanks again.P.S. To angel--I'm living in Puerto Rico--at least for the next couple of months and then moving to Guam. From the face of the sun to it's sticky inner core! ;-)monty

Replies:
Posted By: KAREN
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:34am
Hi Monty,Glad you are enjoying the board. You are right. There are some of the greatest people on the Internet that hang out at Hair Talk. Jeff and I feel very lucky that to have all the wonderful people that visit Hair Talk and the Boutique on a daily basis. :-)Best wishes,Karen> Thank you for the responses to my dilema. I plan on> trying all of them. It is really nice to join a board> where people actually respond to you--I've been on a> lot where a msg will seem to be ignored. Everyone here> seems so open and friendly--not clique-ish!> Thanks again.> P.S. To angel--I'm living in Puerto Rico--at least for> the next couple of months and then moving to Guam.> From the face of the sun to it's sticky inner core!> ;-)> monty

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Print Page | Close Window