Print Page | Close Window

Welcome to our new site!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13922
Printed Date: June 04 2024 at 12:18am

Topic: Welcome to our new site!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Welcome to our new site!
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
As the title says, Welcome to our new site. You probably won't notice much difference as first, that's as we intended. The goal was to get transfered over with all the existing articles, features, talk boards and gallery. But in the coming months we will be adding many new and exciting features to this site.Stay Tuned... This is just the beginning...Jeff & Karen

Replies:
Posted By: Kara
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
More kewl stuff on this site? I don't know if I can stand it? Congrats on your new move to www.hairboutique.com.> As the title says, Welcome to our new site. You> probably won't notice much difference as first, that's> as we intended. The goal was to get transfered over> with all the existing articles, features, talk boards> and gallery. But in the coming months we will be> adding many new and exciting features to this site.> Stay Tuned... This is just the beginning...> Jeff & Karen

-------------

Posted By: KAREN
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
Thanks Kara. I appreciate the kind words.Thanks for your support.Karen> More kewl stuff on this site? I don't know if I can> stand it? Congrats on your new move to> www.hairboutique.com.

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!