Print Page | Close Window

Halloween Ideas Anyone?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13927
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 4:00am

Topic: Halloween Ideas Anyone?
Posted By: Amy
Subject: Halloween Ideas Anyone?
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
I've just found out that our company is having a big costume party for Halloween and winners of the costume contest get a very nice chunk of cash. I'd like to come up with a winning costume idea that utilizes one of my best features, my hair. It is kind of my trademark and I think doing something original with it would really help my cause since I'm known as 'the long haired lady' at work. It is wavy and Auburn and almost down past my bottom with bangs. I don't think the traditional long hair costumes like Lady Godiva or Cher, etc... will be original enough to win. Since I have a month to get ready I am willing to put the time into a costume.I am not willing to cut, dye or perm it. I am willing to curl, gel, mousse, tease, and spray it as much as necessary, and also to pay to have a professional do it up if the idea is more than I can do (I'm pretty good with it). I'm just looking for the ideas and as much direction as I can get from people. So come on people, give me some ideas! The wilder and more unique the better in my book!

Replies: