Print Page | Close Window

Wheres TRUE LOVE

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14061
Printed Date: May 09 2024 at 12:33pm

Topic: Wheres TRUE LOVE
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Wheres TRUE LOVE
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:49am
In all the comments I have recently read on this message board I am somewhat concerned over the common trend of thought being portrayed.It seems that love is loosely and solely being based on the fact that a woman must keep her hair in order to keep her mate. Worse yet, that she couldn't possibly love a man if she was willing to cut her hair without his consent. WELCOME TO THE DARK AGES!!!!I for one love long hair - BUT - I do not base my love on it nor do I place this conditional clause or estoppel on my mate! For gosh sakes people - LOVE MEANS MORE THAN EXTERIOR APPEARANCE.The question I have to ask is this. Did you fall in love with the person (soul) or the hair? If the person - thank GOD - if the hair - how shallow! Tell me this - If a person were to loose her hair and her face in a fire - do you leave them? Love is put to the true test in this case for sure and it is extreme.However, If a mate is willing to break up a love relationship based on a hair cut, or a woman/man is thinking he or she will lose a man because they want to cut all their hair off, then was there really a loving relationship? Someone of great stature and who walked the earth for only a short time once exhibited and said - true love is unconditional and comes freely without prejudice. Not death, not life, not powers, not present, not things to come, not any creature shall seperate that which love has brought together.A true relationship should be based on the inner workings of two souls that have joined together and vow to not part. For the outer shell is just that, it changes and it dies. But true love surpasses all understanding and lives on forever.A woman / man should be able to choose her hair style with the support of their partner.Please people - don't place the guilt trips on a woman or man to keep long hair because this is why he /she loves you. If it be true love - it won't matter.

Replies: