Print Page | Close Window

Bacon Grease??

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14088
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 7:19pm

Topic: Bacon Grease??
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Bacon Grease??
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
I once heard that Bacon Grease can be good for your hair once in a while. bacon grease leftover from fried bacon.my grandma used to use that on her hair and it was really shiny but oily. I need truth, is this good or bad?I'm afraid to try it when I don't know what I'm doing.

Replies:
Posted By: KAREN
Hi,I have never heard this before. So I can honestly say that it is a mystery to me. Maybe Laura Jane or Cher or Dawn have heard of this. Keep me posted please. If you do use it I am sure you mean when it is cold.Best wishes,Karen> I once heard that Bacon Grease can be good for your> hair once in a while. bacon grease leftover from fried> bacon.> my grandma used to use that on her hair and it was> really shiny but oily. I need truth, is this good or> bad?> I'm afraid to try it when I don't know what I'm doing.

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Posted By: Clare
I don't know about anyone else, but I would be scared to put it in my hair.Regards,Clare> Hi,> I have never heard this before. So I can honestly say> that it is a mystery to me. Maybe Laura Jane or Cher> or Dawn have heard of this. Keep me posted please. If> you do use it I am sure you mean when it is cold.> Best wishes,> Karen

-------------
Clare