Print Page | Close Window

Help! I'm moving and need a great hairdresser!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14118
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 11:46pm

Topic: Help! I'm moving and need a great hairdresser!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Help! I'm moving and need a great hairdresser!
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:54am
Hi Everyone!Sorry I've been gone for a while... big things happening in my life. Found out that next March, I will be moving to Minneapolis, MN! I am very excited about that and have been flying back and forth in the meantime making visits, looking for jobs and such. :o) It's a happy thing for me. :o)One of my concerns when I move is finding a good hairdresser who I can trust with my long hair. I'm growing it out and it's past bra-strap length now by a good inch or so. As it gets closer and closer to my first goal, waist length, I worry that I will not be able to find a good hair stylist in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. It would be horrible to lose all the progress in one fell swoop!My question is: does anyone know of any fantastic, long hair friendly hairdressers/stylists out there in the Minn/St. Paul area? I am willing to drive up to two hours away if necessary. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to fly to Ohio, which I think is the closest great salon to me that I know of (Enchantress, the Ohio salon/George Michael affiliate). I am also willing to pay a good deal for the visits if necessary. Being that I only go every 10 weeks or so, it pretty much evens out.Any help would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you!Valentine :o)Related Link:House of Valentine

Print Page | Close Window