Print Page | Close Window

worst shampoos?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14221
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 7:19am

Topic: worst shampoos?
Posted By: Nancy
Subject: worst shampoos?
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
I just wanted to know what people think are the worst shampoos and conditioners, both salon and nonsalon brands.

-------------
Nancy

Replies:
Posted By: KAREN
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Hi Nancy...Great question. One problem in answering this is that what works great for some people works not so great for others. I know that some people on this board really have great luck with Abba and for me it was terrible. I tried the entire line too because a stylist wrote me privately and told me that I should try a different type of Abba. Well I did and NOPE. No go.Other people think that Aura is great and it also did not do anything for my hair. In fact, it made it feel very dry.I think the worst shampoo on the grocery store shelves is Prell which some stylists use to strip color off the hair. So I would vote for Prell as the worst (in my opinion) of the grocery store genre. I would say that for me personally Abba was the worst salon style shampoo and conditioner. But again...that was on my hair.Of course my favorites are ARTec anything, Aveda, KMS, Phytologie, Fuerter and Oasis 2001 which is the WW Beauty Store custom product line.I also like Nature's Gate from the health food store shelves. I would also use Suave in a pinch.I hope everyone contributes their thoughts. This is an interesting question.Best wishes,Karen> I just wanted to know what people think are the worst> shampoos and conditioners, both salon and nonsalon> brands.

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!