Print Page | Close Window

Lousie Marie Longhairs products

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14728
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 1:21am

Topic: Lousie Marie Longhairs products
Posted By: anita
Subject: Lousie Marie Longhairs products
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
Is there anyone that is familiar w/ or has used Lousie MarieLonghairs products? If so, how did you like it and what were your experiences? I am quite new to it and would appreciate input from people that have used it for a decent length of time. Please give detailed info because LML is a very detailed system. Thanks in advance!Anita

-------------
hi

Replies:
Posted By: Amy
I ordered the baby-sized magic pack in November (with a few modifications that LML made, gladly). Since then, my scalp has been happier and my hair has been softer and more manageable than ever before.A magic pack is a good way to go, if you can afford the initial cash outlay. I have fine, medium-length (but growing!) hair, and have found that my magic pack is lasting a lot longer than the LML site led me to believe--so it's a good deal. Also, you'll find which shampoos you like the best. I was surprised to find that my scalp likes lavatea better than medic, my hair loves the 9 trees rinse (even though it's bright green!).Did I mention my nose is in heaven? Each of the products has a different, delicate scent in the bottle which is enhanced when mixed with warm water. They're such a refreshing change from the artificial, highly-scented store--or even boutique--brands.

-------------

Posted By: anita
> I ordered the baby-sized magic pack in November (with> a few modifications that LML made, gladly). Since> then, my scalp has been happier and my hair has been> softer and more manageable than ever before.> A magic pack is a good way to go, if you can afford> the initial cash outlay. I have fine, medium-length> (but growing!) hair, and have found that my magic pack> is lasting a lot longer than the LML site led me to> believe--so it's a good deal. Also, you'll find which> shampoos you like the best. I was surprised to find> that my scalp likes lavatea better than medic, my hair> loves the 9 trees rinse (even though it's bright> green!).Hey Amy,Do you want to start and email log thing between us? I think that it would encourage me to have someone to talk to about this great, but complicated system. It's fantastic to actually find another person that uses her products. I do love them already (after 6 days). We can compare notes and encourage each other along.Anita> Did I mention my nose is in heaven? Each of the> products has a different, delicate scent in the bottle> which is enhanced when mixed with warm water. They're> such a refreshing change from the artificial,> highly-scented store--or even boutique--brands.

-------------
hi