Print Page | Close Window

Another Viviscal Pioneer

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14951
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 9:48am

Topic: Another Viviscal Pioneer
Posted By: Ally
Subject: Another Viviscal Pioneer
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:54am
I feel I've read enough testimonials and have decided to try Viviscal for myself. I ordered my first bottle Friday from the company in California.I will post my observations here from time to time--as other users have--in hopes that it will help others decide whether to try Viviscal. (Currently my hair is a few inches below my shoulders.)In the meantime, would any current users please contact me? Maybe we can start a small discussion group?Thanks,Ally

Replies:
Posted By: Regina
Ally,I'm up for a discussion group! Let me know what's happening. It would also be interesting to put together a complete testemonial where 3 or 4 Viviscal users compare and contrast their individual results. Talk to you later,Regina

-------------
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo

Posted By: Don
> Ally,> I'm up for a discussion group! Let me know what's> happening. It would also be interesting to put> together a complete testemonial where 3 or 4 Viviscal> users compare and contrast their individual results.> Talk to you later,> ReginaI began using Viviscal one week ago. My hair is fine, 26" in length and grows 1/2" a month. I would like to see increased growth and stronger hair. It will, of course, take several months to determine any results. So far no side effects.Don

-------------
Don

Posted By: Sherry
Hi Ally and everyone else,I purchased my pack yesterday (Monday) from the company in New Jersey (I happen to live in the state) and am eagerly awaiting it (they said 2-3 business days). I also feel that the testimonials that I have seen here are worth the try. I am basically in the same situation as Regina. I cut off my curly hair last summer (to that cute Darhma cut) and have been growing it ever since. I measured it this morning and it is 11 1/2 inches long. I want it LONG and fast! I would love to e-mail with anyone else using this product, especially those girls who are ahead of the game-- support is a good thing! Hope to hear from you all!Sherry> I feel I've read enough testimonials and have decided> to try Viviscal for myself. I ordered my first bottle> Friday from the company in California.> I will post my observations here from time to time--as> other users have--in hopes that it will help others> decide whether to try Viviscal. (Currently my hair is> a few inches below my shoulders.)> In the meantime, would any current users please> contact me? Maybe we can start a small discussion> group?> Thanks,> Ally

-------------