Print Page | Close Window

shampoo for colored hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14997
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 2:08pm

Topic: shampoo for colored hair
Posted By: sandra
Subject: shampoo for colored hair
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:58am
i currently use the sebastian laminates shampoo and hair products. my hair is dark and I have a red color on it, whch i think is called "shades". i know it not permanent hair color, and it may not even a semi-permanent hair color. i really like it. the problem is i think my shampoo may be stripping the color from my hair. there is a tremendous amount of color in my water when i shampo and rinse. however, when i use the conditioner, it doesnt appear to a substantial amount of color loss. do yu think it could be this product? if so, what do you recommend? i would like a body building shampoo, also, if possible. thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: William
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:59am
> i currently use the sebastian laminates shampoo and> hair products. my hair is dark and I have a red color> on it, whch i think is called "shades". i> know it not permanent hair color, and it may not even> a semi-permanent hair color. i really like it. the> problem is i think my shampoo may be stripping the> color from my hair. there is a tremendous amount of> color in my water when i shampo and rinse. however,> when i use the conditioner, it doesnt appear to a> substantial amount of color loss. do yu think it could> be this product? if so, what do you recommend? i would> like a body building shampoo, also, if possible.> thanks!To Sandra;Try the Redken 'Shades Shampoos' in the correct tone for your hair. They will help with color retention, and are great. William

-------------

Print Page | Close Window