Print Page | Close Window

WWBeauty store

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15066
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 10:33am

Topic: WWBeauty store
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: WWBeauty store
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:04am
Hello. I have a question about getting in touch with someone from the WWBeauty Store. After hearing so many positive things concerning the selection and affordability of products through WWBeauty, I placed an order. That was on Feb.21st. It is now Mar.15th and I have yet to recieve my order or any information regarding any problems with it. (The charge for the products was assessed to my account on Feb.24th) I have e-mailed them twice and have yet to recieve any sort of reply. I was not able to find any sort of phone number to call on the web site. Does anyone have any e-mail addresses or phone numbers that may work for contacting WWBeauty? I am really very frustrated with the entire situation. At this point I wish I had just purchased the products through another site or at a salon...it would have cost more, but I wouldn't be as aggravated as I am now. Thank you in advance for any advice.Sincerely,S.

Replies:
Posted By: Sherry
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:05am
Hi there!I had a similar problem with WWBS, but I will tell you how I resolved it. First off, I e-mailed them 5 times with no responce, until I began to threaten posting negative comments about them. Then they answered. As for your order, on average with regular posting, it takes about three to four weeks for the package to arrive. With priority on mine it still took two and a half weeks. If you are unssatisified with them, you need to at least ask for your shipping back... I did and it was credited. Also, here is the Presidents (Ms Hanson) personal e-mail adddress: aceknows@wwbeautystore.comI would e-mail her a few times, but on average, don't expect a reply for at least a couple of days inless you really make your letter a bit threatening. They told me, once they responded, that they have grown larger than expected and had to train new staff and that's why they have been slow. Anyway, once they do get the gist that you aren't kidding, your service will proabably perk up. Good luck.Sherry> Hello. I have a question about getting in touch with> someone from the WWBeauty Store. After hearing so many> positive things concerning the selection and> affordability of products through WWBeauty, I placed> an order. That was on Feb.21st. It is now Mar.15th and> I have yet to recieve my order or any information> regarding any problems with it. (The charge for the> products was assessed to my account on Feb.24th) I> have e-mailed them twice and have yet to recieve any> sort of reply. I was not able to find any sort of> phone number to call on the web site. Does anyone have> any e-mail addresses or phone numbers that may work> for contacting WWBeauty? I am really very frustrated> with the entire situation. At this point I wish I had> just purchased the products through another site or at> a salon...it would have cost more, but I wouldn't be> as aggravated as I am now. Thank you in advance for> any advice.> Sincerely,> S.

-------------