Print Page | Close Window

ExtentionS

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15288
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 5:39am

Topic: ExtentionS
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: ExtentionS
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:25am
Hi,I dont know i f anyone could help me but im looking for anyone who has A) any information about harir extentions for white girls (the stylists i asked said there is a difference?) B) If anyone is in the NY area, (or even more lucky, in Brooklyn) can they suggest places to go and C) Price ranges.Basically any information would help, Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: jodi
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:25am
> Hi,> I dont know i f anyone could help me but im looking> for anyone who has A) any information about harir> extentions for white girls (the stylists i asked said> there is a difference?) B) If anyone is in the NY> area, (or even more lucky, in Brooklyn) can they> suggest places to go and C) Price ranges.> Basically any information would help, Thanks!Hi Ginger I have had a few different kinds of extensions(I am White)and it really depends in what texture your hair is and how active of a lifestyle you have.I recommend individual extensions that are sewn, not glued as our hair is not really meant to have boiling hot glue put on it.The prices range I am in Canada so we will be looking at totally different prices.I have paid from$400.00 -$1200.00 good luck,and check the quality of the hair she puts in it will make all the difference in the world.

-------------