Print Page | Close Window

Prom Suggestions Wanted! :)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15319
Printed Date: May 18 2024 at 9:54am

Topic: Prom Suggestions Wanted! :)
Posted By: kerry
Subject: Prom Suggestions Wanted! :)
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
I have hair just like Meg Ryan's aka short, funky, highlighted blonde Anyone have any ideas on what i can do with it for prom? Anything besides little clips? thanx!

-------------
kerry wilson

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:29am
What about these ideas?1. Using hair gel mixed with some glitter and rubbing it through your hair for some great sparkles.2. Adding suble streaks of silver or gold hair mascara.3. Wearing your hair in old fasioned finger waves. They look stunning on short hair.4. Creating tiny little hair knots throughout.5. Adding tiny little braids in a few strategically placed spots.6. Wearing little tiny pearl or rhinestone pins.7. Wearing a simple but elegant tiara8. Glossing your hair back behind your ears for a very sleek look.9. Adding tiny curls with a curling iron.10. Spiking our hair up using hair wax.Be creative, have fun and match your hair to your dress. If it is dressy or has a lot of beads or glitter, go with a simple slicked back hair style (#8 above).If your dress is simple, you can go with the hair glitter (#1) or with the tiara, tiny pearls or rhinestones or tiny curls.If your dress is very funky, you can do the spiked do, the little knots or the braids.Just remember one thing, have fun with your hair and you will look great.Best wishes,Karen> I have hair just like Meg Ryan's aka short, funky,> highlighted blonde Anyone have any ideas on what i can> do with it for prom? Anything besides little clips?> thanx!

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window