Print Page | Close Window

Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo and Conditioner......

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15330
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 2:05am

Topic: Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo and Conditioner......
Posted By: Sherry
Subject: Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo and Conditioner......
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:29am
Hi everyone!I highlight my entire head and I recently decided to give Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo and Conditioner a try in an attempt to control brassiness. I had previously been using a shampoo called 'Gold Out' once every two weeks, but really wasn't crazy about it b/c it left my hair feeling stripped and dry. However, although I was trying to avoid Aveda, just b/c they are becoming so difficult to find, I decided to search for some Blue Malva. I was REALLY impressed with the shampoo and I like it better than ARTec Smoothing-- it lathers better and my hair feels more conditioned. Also, b/c it is so moisturizing I can use it every day instead of once every two weeks. Also, the scent is very pleasing and not quite as medicinal as other Aveda products (like Curessence). With just the shampoo alone I saw some subtle results (even my mom noticed that my hair wasn't quite as yellow-gold). So this prompted me to buy the conditioner a few days later-- the conditioner is light, yet moisturizing enough and the results are more intense than the shampoo alone-- this really cools the brassiness. So, I am VERY pleased-- On the days when I use Aveda, I shampoo with Blue Malva and follow up with Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer-- I use the Blue Malva conditioner once a week. The Aveda Blue Malva line, "adds silvery brightness to grey hair and neutralizes brassiness in other colors".Sherry~

Replies: