Print Page | Close Window

L'anza Curls & Color?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15387
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 7:30pm

Topic: L'anza Curls & Color?
Posted By: Kara
Subject: L'anza Curls & Color?
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
Has anyone ever used this line of haircare? The Curls & Color line have a moisturizing shampoo for dry hair and Protein Plus shampoo for bleached/damaged hair, and both smell wonderful. Plus, I noticed at Trade Secret, they've redone the packaging, and they're now in really neat pastel colored plastic bottles.Would love to know any opinions! Thanks!Kara

Replies:
Posted By: Renee
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:35am
I haven't used the products that you mentioned, but I did use the Leave In Protector, Spray Gel and the expensive deep conditioner (can't remember the name-16 oz for around $26-$32). The Leave In was ok, but not great, the Spray Gel worked for a while, then made my hair frizzy, and the deep conditioner was a waste of money. I hope the shampoos work better for you than the rest did for me. My stylist "highly recommended" them, too...I don't know, maybe it's just my hair, but I wasn't impressed. I know a gal who likes them, but her hair is very fine and dry, and she has her hair permed. She bought the products with the service, and likes them well enough. I guess it depends on your hair.> Has anyone ever used this line of haircare? The Curls> & Color line have a moisturizing shampoo for dry> hair and Protein Plus shampoo for bleached/damaged> hair, and both smell wonderful. Plus, I noticed at> Trade Secret, they've redone the packaging, and> they're now in really neat pastel colored plastic> bottles.> Would love to know any opinions! Thanks!> Kara

-------------

Print Page | Close Window