Print Page | Close Window

WWBeauty question

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15505
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 5:01pm

Topic: WWBeauty question
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: WWBeauty question
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:44am
Does anyone know how to get ahold of WWBeauty. I have e-mailed them at least 10 times in the last month and a half and am getting no response.Thanks,Paula

Replies:
Posted By: Laura
If nothing else works, go on their message board......at:www.wwbeautystore.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.htmlThat should get their attention.First, though, I would try support@wwbeautystore.comAsk for ACE HANSENHTH:Laura

-------------

Posted By: Renee
Try emailing Mickhael@wwbeautystore. He is really wonderful, and will solve all your problems for you from service to what products to use and how to use them. I was almost done with WWBeautystore, I mean, really angry, then I emailed Mickhael. By the time I sent him a letter I was really out of luck and patience, but I emailed him a civil, somewhat literate request for help, and he really came through for me. If this is not the right address go to his customer consultation page and in the comments area explain what is going on. I am now a gold key member, and when I first emailed him I swore I would never agian buy WWBS-he's great. Lot's of luck-I know how frustrated you are 'cause I've been there-Renee> If nothing else works, go on their message> board......at:> www.wwbeautystore.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html> That should get their attention.> First, though, I would try support@wwbeautystore.com> Ask for ACE HANSEN> HTH:> Laura

-------------

Posted By: Laura
I saw your post on the message board..have you heard anything from them? I'm sure you will!

-------------