Print Page | Close Window

Viviscal Survey

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15717
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 7:18pm

Topic: Viviscal Survey
Posted By: Ally
Subject: Viviscal Survey
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
I thought I should do the responsible thing and report on my progress. Unfortunately, there's very little to relate.I started the survey project about three month ago. Of 10 participants, 3 stopped responding altogether, 4 stopped taking Viviscal, and 1 went off the program for a few weeks after she lost her pill pack. I also stopped taking it, because I simply couldn't afford it after getting into a small car accident.The four who went off the program all said they saw either no results or insignificant results--not enough to justify the price.I know there are people who are having success with Viviscal. I just thought I should let the board know I hit a dead end.Sorry!Ally

Replies:
Posted By: Sherry
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Hi there!I have been taking Viviscal for over four months now (and was a participant in Allys survey). I have about two sheets left and then thats it! No more Viviscal for me! I thought for a while that it was helping my hair to grow-- but about a month ago I lightened my hair all over, and well, roots don't lie-- just about a half inch of growth and that's it. I kinda feel let down-- I mean after 5 months I was hoping for soemthing!!! What a waste-- But, I had to try,... I guess that is the price of Vanity. Oh, well....Sherry~> I thought I should do the responsible thing and report> on my progress. Unfortunately, there's very little to> relate.> I started the survey project about three month ago. Of> 10 participants, 3 stopped responding altogether, 4> stopped taking Viviscal, and 1 went off the program> for a few weeks after she lost her pill pack. I also> stopped taking it, because I simply couldn't afford it> after getting into a small car accident.> The four who went off the program all said they saw> either no results or insignificant results--not enough> to justify the price.> I know there are people who are having success with> Viviscal. I just thought I should let the board know I> hit a dead end.> Sorry!> Ally

-------------