Print Page | Close Window

Need new hair style!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15791
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 12:25pm

Topic: Need new hair style!!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Need new hair style!!
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:09am
My hair is about 4 in. past my shoulders. I always keep it in a pony tail and there is no body what so ever. Ity just hangs there if I leave it down. I hate leaving it down cause it gets in my face and makes my neck all sweaty. Please if u have any suggests please e-mail me. Thanks Poppigirl

Replies:
Posted By: KAREN
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:09am
Have you seen the Hair Boutique article about the messy, undone updos? I have included the URL. I love wearing my hair in the messy updos. I leave a few stands hanging down in the front and really mess with my bangs to give them a really full and messy look.The messy updos allow you to have the ponytail and avoid the sweaty neck (it gets really hot in Dallas) but it gives some style and versatility.Check it out.One other option, get the hair around your face layered with a graduated lengthening through the temple to the back and then you can have two looks.A lot of stylists freak when I ask them to do that, but it gives you the looks of a shorter layered style in the front and you can keep your length in the back.Best wishes,Karen> My hair is about 4 in. past my shoulders. I always> keep it in a pony tail and there is no body what so> ever. Ity just hangs there if I leave it down. I hate> leaving it down cause it gets in my face and makes my> neck all sweaty. Please if u have any suggests please> e-mail me. Thanks PoppigirlRelated Link:Undone Bun

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Print Page | Close Window