Print Page | Close Window

viviscal- warning

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15855
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 11:14pm

Topic: viviscal- warning
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: viviscal- warning
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:13am
I have researched this product via the net and a local library. All I find are good comments about the product (from the ones selling it). What are the negative side effects? I would like to hear from only the readers that have tested this product. Yes, I have read Regina's and H. Taylor's articles, but forgive me, I am still skeptical. There is a downside to everything. Please, just be honest and state the facts that you know. I e-mailed The Long Hair Site and Frank replied saying that some of his readers said that the product gave them chest pains and he also stated that the product is produced from fish derivates, and is supposed to influence the cell replication. Cancer cell replication was mentioned as well. Any information would be beneficial. Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: nikki
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:13am
Chest pains? ~:oO I just went to see my doctor Monday complaining of, guess what, chest pains and shortness of breath! So, this news is somewhat alarming to me! My doctor listened to my lungs (they sounded fine to her), asked about other symptoms (just burning watery eyes and a dry cough), and said that I probably have allergies. I've been taking viviscal for about 2 1/2 months.Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

-------------