Print Page | Close Window

Nature´s Gate

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16252
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 7:11pm

Topic: Nature´s Gate
Posted By: elaine
Subject: Nature´s Gate
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:46am
Hi!I thinking about trying Nature Gate but I dont know which line I should buy. I have dry, brittle and damaged hair, its pretty thick and colored (but I don´t color it anymore).Any suggestions??Can you recommend Nature Gate for one with dry and almost damaged hair?Do they have any deep treatmnets?Thank you very much, I love this site!

-------------
Elaine

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:46am
Hi,I know that Cher and Dawn of RareGems love Nature's Gate. I personally have not had good luck with it except for the Chamomile Shampoo and conditioner (for blonde hair). I have recently been using Aubrey Organic and 2 other all natural hair care products with GREAT results. For my naturally dry hair I have found the Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose to really soften and moisture my hair. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and have found that if I wait a day between shampoos, my hair looks fantastic by the 2nd day. The shine is unreal. I have been getting lots of compliments on a weekly basis.I have also been trying two other "all natural" shampoos and so far, I still prefer the Aubrey somewhat.I use Aveda's Beautifying Oil 2-3x per week before I go to bed. I pour 6-8 drops into the palms of my hands and then rub the mixture through my hair focusing on the ends.Yes I have tried other oils like straight jojoba, but for me, the Aveda Beautifying works the best.I also use ARTec Moisture Pak about 2-3 times a month. I have tried to find an all natural alternative but have not found one yet that works as well.ARTec Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner is also a product that works well for moisturing my dry hair. I have just found that I like the Aubrey better. Unfortunately I have been telling everyone that I ask about the Aubrey and now all the shelves at Whole Foods are empty. ARGH. Anyway, I ordered online and got several bottle to hoard. :-)Hope that helps.Best wishes,Karen> Hi!> I thinking about trying Nature Gate but I dont know> which line I should buy. I have dry, brittle and> damaged hair, its pretty thick and colored (but I> don´t color it anymore).> Any suggestions??> Can you recommend Nature Gate for one with dry and> almost damaged hair?> Do they have any deep treatmnets?> Thank you very much, I love this site!

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)