Print Page | Close Window

The Thomas Crown Affair Hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16379
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 3:22pm

Topic: The Thomas Crown Affair Hair
Posted By: taylor
Subject: The Thomas Crown Affair Hair
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:58am
I want the hair cut Rene Russo wears in the movie 'The Thomas Crown Affair.' I can't find a good picture to show my stylist - How do I explain to him what I want? My hair is longer than Rene Russo's is in the movie, so it should be easy to establish the cut. I just don't know how to communicate it to him! Any advice is appreciated.

Replies:
Posted By: Laurie
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:58am
I thought it was a really nice style, too. You might be able to find a picture in recent issues of In Style magazine. I will post if I happen to see any. Also, you might want to check the internet for sites about her or the movie that might have pictures you could print out and show your stylist to give them the basic idea.-Laurie

-------------

Posted By: Alicia
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:00am
> She was on the cover of a recent People magazine (as well as 2 pictures inside). It probably came out a couple weeks ago. I took these photos to a hairdresser and got my several-inches-below-the-shoulder hair cut. I'm not sure it's the exact cut, but I sure have gotten a lot of complements in the last 2 weeks!I thought it was a really nice style, too. You might> be able to find a picture in recent issues of In Style> magazine. I will post if I happen to see any. Also,> you might want to check the internet for sites about> her or the movie that might have pictures you could> print out and show your stylist to give them the basic> idea.> -Laurie

-------------