Print Page | Close Window

Has anyone here ever tried Biosilk or SunGlitz??

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16485
Printed Date: June 17 2024 at 3:58am

Topic: Has anyone here ever tried Biosilk or SunGlitz??
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Has anyone here ever tried Biosilk or SunGlitz??
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:07am
I went into a Salon today to buy some Goldwell Shampoos for the first time when the lady at the counter said that the Biosilk and Sunglitz ranges were better?? I wasnt sure if she was truley offering advice or just try to sell me a product thats twice the price of the one I went in for. I decided to go back in a couple of days after asking you guys for advice first.Please helpThanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Jul
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:07am
> I went into a Salon today to buy some Goldwell> Shampoos for the first time when the lady at the> counter said that the Biosilk and Sunglitz ranges were> better?? I wasnt sure if she was truley offering> advice or just try to sell me a product thats twice> the price of the one I went in for. I decided to go> back in a couple of days after asking you guys for> advice first.> Please help> Thanks.Chani, I've never tried Sunglitz but Biosilk is incredible.I recently purchased Silk treatment, a leave-in conditioner, and have to say its the best product I've ever used (unfortunately my salon doesn't carry it.)It can be used on wet or dry hair and also acts as a filler before chemical services to equalize the porosity.I'm going to pick up the shampoo next time.I'll let you know how that is.

-------------
Sunshine