Print Page | Close Window

Sebastian Colourshine Cellophane

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16682
Printed Date: May 07 2024 at 10:21am

Topic: Sebastian Colourshine Cellophane
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Sebastian Colourshine Cellophane
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:24am
I have a question concerning Sebastian Colourshine Cellophane. I recently came across it and it claims that it changes your existing hair color temporarily and makes it shine. My question is - what is it?? Is it hair color or is it more of a mouse/gel??I have light brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I'd be interested in a product that made it shinier and maybe a bit lighter, but don't want to do anything or use any product that will damage my hair.Thanks all!

Replies:
Posted By: jodi
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:25am
>Hi,This is a great product! It's a deposit only color gloss (no lightening). I use "mahogany" on my med. brown hair. It gives me nice red highlights and LOADS of shine and body. It's very gentle to the hair. I hope that helps you!I have a question concerning Sebastian Colourshine> Cellophane. I recently came across it and it claims> that it changes your existing hair color temporarily> and makes it shine. My question is - what is it?? Is> it hair color or is it more of a mouse/gel??> I have light brown hair with natural blonde> highlights. I'd be interested in a product that made> it shinier and maybe a bit lighter, but don't want to> do anything or use any product that will damage my> hair.> Thanks all!

-------------

Posted By: Cherie
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:25am
I just love Sebastian Colourshines! They are non-damaging because there is no ammonia and peroxide. In fact the hair feels healthier and is better protected because the product coats and seals the cuticle a bit. The colors are rich, and seem to last longer than many semi permanent colors. It is not a gel, it's a semi-permanent color that should be applied by a professional. It will not lighten your hair, it can only deposit color, but you can intensify your tone. Sometimes this can give the appearance of hair that is a bit lighter.

-------------