Print Page | Close Window

BAD HAIR CUT HELP TO GROW FASTER

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: The HairTalk® Archives
Forum Name: Hair Talk Archive
Forum Description: All the old Hair Talk Messages...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17119
Printed Date: May 30 2024 at 3:11am

Topic: BAD HAIR CUT HELP TO GROW FASTER
Posted By: Beth
Subject: BAD HAIR CUT HELP TO GROW FASTER
Date Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:04am
Is there anything I can put on my hair to make it grow faster??? I got a really bad hair cut and I nedd helpplease e-mail me at kermit0217@aol.com thanks!!!

Replies:
Posted By: Beth
> Is there anything I can put on my hair to make it grow> faster??? I got a really bad hair cut and I need helpfor at least my hair to grow 1 inch per month> please e-mail me at kermit0217@aol.com thanks!!!

-------------

Posted By: Amy
> Is there anything I can put on my hair to make it grow> faster??? I got a really bad hair cut and I nedd help> please e-mail me at kermit0217@aol.com thanks!!!I found that nightly scalp massages (about 5-10 minutes) with rosemary and lavendar essential oils has helped my hair to grow quicker, along with taking a good multi vitamin, 3 flax seed oil capsules,3 alfalfa tablets,and 4 horsetail capsules everyday.I can tell when my hair is growing because I'm growing out a hair color, and the roots seemed to stop at the tips of my ears for awhile, then I started the supplements only 2 months ago and scalp massages and my roots have now grown past my ears and are down to my jawline. This is whats working for me, good luck!

-------------

Posted By: vijay
> for at least my hair to grow 1 inch per monthTry hair formula 37 vitamins..you can get them at www.thehair.com or at the hair boutique's marketplace

-------------
MP VIJAYKHANNA